PJL Ltd has a vacancy for a Livestock Fields Person/ Agent
We are looking for proven experience and knowledge of UK livestock farming. Ideally applicants will have excellent practical experience of livestock production and good working relationships with the farming community.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the UK livestock industry
- A strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Team Player
- Able to form on-going business relationships with farmers
- Preferably within an hour’s drive from PJL office in Tarporley, Cheshire.
Renumeration: A competitive salary and package will be offered based upon experience.
Please call Jacqui Barrow 01829730580